- Terms and conditions of using the Sarah-Jane Meeson Mentoring, products and services.
Statement Of Faith:
I believe in the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit.
I believe the only way to seek eternal life in heaven and have a relationship with God is through the Lord Jesus Christ and by accepting him as our savior.
John 14:6 ESV Matthew 28:19 ESV
Application Process and our Values:
To make sure we keep my mentoring program Holy and one that’s worth joining we review every application to join.
We do a check to make sure that you’re not in any industry that isn’t suitable to the integrity of sarah-jane meeson and to protect my clients. I do not accept women from businesses in the following industries: Pyramid schemes, gambling, get-rich-quick or pharmacy/quick weight loss. We also don’t allow any NLP coaches, yoga instructors, card readers or anyone or any business that we see is part of the new age.
We only invite business owners who share the same Christian values as us and who are open to a business filled with God and the Holy Spirit.
If you become a mentoree and try to sell your products and services against our terms and conditions or if you become involved in any new age you will be asked to leave immediately from the program.
We have the right to decline any person we believe doesn’t fit into our program.
Membership Admin & Payments:
online group god time sessions
- You’ll take part in a 1 hour, group Zoom Session with SJ, where you will take part in a guided session as your time with god
- Our god time sessions are to create a space businesses to spend time with god in prayer, strategise, worship and read/study their bible. I cannot guarantee that you will connect with God or the Holy Spirit, this is determined by God Himself. I will create the opportunity. I cannot garantee that you will get words from god or hear His voice.
online group mentoring sessions
- You’ll take part in a 1 hour, group Zoom Session with SJ, where you can ask her any questions you like to pick her brain about business, strategy, marketing etc.
- Our mentoring sessions are to help businesses grow in their relationship with God and a chance to pick SJ’s brain regarding business, digital marketing, automations, etc. We cannot guarantee that you will make money with what we advise, it is up the client to decide what is best for their business, contact professionals, and implement what we have suggested.
Canceling Your subscription…
- You have the option to put your membership on hold for 3 months to hold the current price if you need to take a break for any reason. This will result in you being taken out of the FB Community & you will not be allowed to take part in any online sessions.
- If you need to cancel subscription please fill out a contact form and our customer support will help you or you can stop your subscription through your profile on the website. You can cancel your membership at any time. No refunds will be given if payment has come out and you failed to contact us at email@example.com. or if you have changed your mind 6 months in.
- When you want to re-join you will need to pay the current rate of subscription whatever that is at that time.
- We don’t offer refunds on any payment plan. We do not offer refunds.
- If your subscription fails payments 3 times and is not paid within a month your subscription will be canceled.
Some Dos To Get The Most Value…
- Join in the discussion and share with others in the private FB Community.
- Watch the training videos (they are based around what people need in the discussions and we will email you updates when there are changes to the membership, so stay on the client email list).
- If you get stuck or need help please contact us and we will gladly help you.
- Always respect other people. Bad behaviour is not welcome here. We reserve the right to moderate anything at any time.
- Anything you upload on any CWIB Sites or resources including posts or attachments will probably stay here forever. So if you share stuff make sure you are happy with it being here.
- Use your own best judgment. I don’t endorse the advice of members and you need to take your own situation into account when acting on anything mentioned in the mentoring program. Business requires the advice of legal and accounting professionals. Make sure you see both when making business-related decisions.
- sarah-jane meeson has the right to reproduce and use any devotionals, information given, copy or materials added to the community and The Members Hub through the Membership, eCommerce & any online shop.
- all online sessions will be recorded and placed in the members area.
Important legal stuff:
Legal rights of the content added to this site by its members or visitors belong to Site administration when they are submitted to the site unless it is clearly mentioned otherwise in the content that is submitted. Site visitors/members can not ask the submitted content to be removed or unpublished from the site later nor can they ask for the content ownership to be changed once the content has been submitted.
User agrees to indemnify and hold Sarah-Jane Meeson and its servants harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including legal fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of User’s Files, messages or use of any other feature or service in this site. This expressly includes:
- User’s responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights
- Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User’s messages, private messages, emails, attachments, images and file
- Content submitted to the site by the user
- Other content in the site
- Communication with site administration
- At our conferences and events we will take photos and videos and use them to reproduce for marketing and resources in the business.
If you do not agree to this you should not be a part of the program
If your business is seen as a gambling or adult site unfortunately the mentoring program is not for you. If you promote any of the above your membership will terminate immediately.
To hold the integrity of this program we will not be allowing pyramid schemes, marketing, get-rich-quick schemes or weight loss/fad diets.
We want to support women on all levels of business but anyone who signs up and promotes any products or services directly in the directory, community or Academy will be asked to leave immediately and your subscription will be cancelled.
All content, pictures, workshop, business bundles, videos, podcast, memberships, online meet ups are copyright to sarah-jane meeson. Anyone found copying or re-producing our content without our permission will be removed from the program.